Skip to main content
What can an e-learning librarian do for me?
- Engage with students during research intensive portions of the course
- With permission, fix library related broken links and update information literacy resources
- Answer citation and research searching questions to take pressure off the instructor
- Establish and monitor the Library Questions & Tips forum
- Make available offline office hours for research appointments in a variety of locations across campus
How can I request an e-learning librarian for my Moodle class?
- Contact Myah Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of the course to give us time to get acquainted with the course content
- Determine if you would like the e-learning librarian to be embedded for the entire course or only during the research intensive portion of the class