When you need to practice a presentation or do active group work, book a Collaboration Room.
Each room has the technology that allows you to collaborate with other participants using devices that are wireless, using real-time annotation and file sharing. Participants can connect up to four (4) devices (PC, Mac Laptops, Android or Apple phones and tablets).
Here’s what you need to know.
- Three collaboration rooms are located in the Library, 3rd floor (U310).
- Two of the collaboration rooms seat up to 8 people and one collaboration room seats up to 12 people.
- Bookings can be made in advance.
- U310H has a green screen.
- The time limit for a reservation is 2 hours per group per day. If you need the room longer than 2 hours, you may continue using the room until someone else needs it.
- The room will be held for you for 15 minutes past the reserved time. Please cancel your booking if you're not going to use the room.
For other room bookings on campus, bookings can be made online.